Asbestos Abatement Accreditation
We are certified and accredited to provide asbestos abatement and testing in the State of Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. Our extensive experience in asbestos removal includes asbestos flooring removal, asbestos ceiling removal, asbestos pipe insulation removal, asbestos caulk removal, asbestos roofing removal, and many along with many other asbestos products. In addition to asbestos removal, we are also qualified and prepared to offer mold remediation, bat guano abatement, raccoon fecal clean-up, and selective demolition services in the state of MI.
- State of MI Certified Asbestos Hazard Abatement Contractor.
- State of MI Certified Asbestos Inspector.
- State of MI Licensed Builder.
- State of MI Asbestos Management Planner/Project Design.
- We maintain a Labor Force, skilled in all disciplines of Asbestos Removal and Accredited as State of MI Asbestos Hazard Abatement Specialists. All employees have 40 hour training.
Safety is Our Priority
We maintain a comprehensive Asbestos Abatement Policy and Procedures manual, compliant with and approved by the State of Michigan, State of Ohio, State of Illinois, and State of Indiana. The Procedures manual topics includes:
- Exposure assessments
- Regulated areas
- Compliance (engineering controls and work practices)
- Prohibited work practices
- Respiratory protection program
- Other personal protective equipment
- Hygiene facilities and practices
- Communication of hazards
- Medical surveillance
- Record keeping
- Worksite specific procedures
- Procedures for selecting respirators
- Respiratory hazards
- Special conditions
- Respiratory protection
- Protective work clothes
- Initial medical surveillance
- Medical surveillance program
- Removal techniques
- First aid
- Fire emergency response
- Spill or leak
- Electrical safety
- Engineering controls
Along with our Asbestos Procedures, we also maintain many other strong safety procedures in accordance with OSHA standards. All field personnel are OSHA trained, random drug tested and always equipped with proper safety equipment. Each employee is tested every year.
Asbestos Abatement Specialties
We use the highest quality Personnel, Materials and Equipment for all Asbestos Abatement projects. We understand all aspects of Asbestos projects and we’ve got a reputation for Integrity. When you call us, you’ll get a prompt response, an on-site assessment, and recommendations for the best way to address your Asbestos cleanup needs.